Add your accounts into FinanceWorks™ in 3 easy steps:
Mortgages, credit cards, checking accounts, 401Ks – we all have them, and most likely they are not through the same financial institution. Now, your PC Access password is all you need to view your entire financial portfolio on your FinanceWorks™ homepage.
- Click “Add Accounts” on your FinanceWorks homepage. Type in the names of the financial institutions, other than Chevron Federal Credit Union, where you currently have online accounts.
- Enter the username and password you use for each financial institution, and your accounts will appear on your FinanceWorks homepage. Your balances will automatically get refreshed in real time.
- View all of your transactions, and organize them by date or by individual account.
More Features now Available on PC Access
Online banking is now more powerful and even easier to use. We enhanced PC Access with capabilities that will enable you to effectively manage your money, create and monitor budgets, view and pay bills, and much more.
You now have access to these exciting new resources:
- Account Transfer Memos – Add personalized memos to all of the account transfers you make through PC Access. Whether you are transferring between accounts or to other members’ accounts, memos can help you keep track of where your money is going.
- FinanceWorks™ – Conveniently manage all of your money, all in one place. Set monthly budgets by category (like groceries or coffee), savings goals and much more.
- Bill Pay and Presentment – Say goodbye to paper bills and hello to online payments through PC Access.
Use the links below to read more about FinanceWorks™:
Add Accounts into FinanceWorks
Manage your Spending Habits
Set Spending Goals