Show us your existing auto loan documents from another financial institution to qualify for special rates as low as:
1.99% APR1 New
2.49% APR1 Used
These great rates can decrease your monthly payment and save you money when you refinance with CFCU.
Plus, everyone who shows us their note will be entered into a drawing for a $200 Gas Card!2
Hurry! The CFCU Show Us Your Note promotion ends July 31, 2014.
For more information, stop by your local CFCU branch or call us at 510-627-5000 or 800-232-8101.
1 APR is the Annual Percentage Rate. Special rates valid July 1, 2014, through July 31, 2014. We offer a variety of loan terms. Loan documents must be for active loans to enter drawing. Rates include a discount for automatic payment from a Checking Account, Savings Account, or payroll deduction. Rates are subject to change without notice. This offer is for Chevron Federal Credit Union members exclusively and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Other restrictions may apply.
2 See Official Rules below.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries received.
- Sponsor: Chevron Federal Credit Union (“the Credit Union”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union’s business address is: 500 12th Street, Suite 200, Oakland, California 94607.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins midnight Pacific Time July 1, 2014, and ends Midnight Pacific Time July 31, 2014.
- Eligibility: Credit Union employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. To qualify for the Sweepstakes, all entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a member in good standing. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Credit Union. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes Entries: One entry per member. Sweepstakes entry forms may be obtained from a CFCU loan officer or by calling the CFCU Direct Lending Center at 510-627-5200.
- Prize Drawings: The Grand Prize drawing will be held on August 15, 2014, at 500 12th Street, Suite 200, Oakland, CA 94607. All eligible entries received on or before 12:00 a.m. PDT on July 31, 2014, will be eligible for the prize drawing. The winners need not be present and will be notified via telephone.
Grand Prize: One prize of a $200 Gas Card redeemable for fuel and authorized goods and services at participating Chevron and Texaco stations will be awarded.
- Liability/General Rules: The Credit Union is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees to hold the Credit Union harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. The Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. Prizes cannot be substituted, converted to cash, assigned, or transferred by winners. The Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prize become unavailable for any reason. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and redemption of a prize.
- Tax Issues: The Credit Union will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winners are responsible for all tax consequences (if any) of the prize.
- Publicity Authorization: Each winner agrees to permit the Credit Union to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Credit Union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.