Chevron Federal Credit Union recognizes the importance of teens learning how to deal with their finances early. For this reason, we have partnered with CU Succeed®, a program dedicated to help teens succeed in finances and in life.
Young adults can take advantage of this great new club. They are able to obtain checking and savings accounts, ATM cards and Debit cards.* This program hopes to teach young adults how to maintain their finances and have a lasting, healthy financial future. It offers advice and insights on saving for the future. The more you learn now, the more cash you’ll have to buy a car, go to college, or see the world!
What do teens get?
- Practical advice on financial topics that matter to you – balancing your checkbook, using debit and credit cards, getting an auto loan, learning to budget, managing your credit and understanding financial terms
- Access to the CU Succeed® Website
- FREE Teen Checking Account*
- PC Access Online Banking
- 24/7 Telephone Access
- MasterCard® Debit Card*
- Educational Scholarships
- Opportunity to become a Nationally Published Teen Journalist
How Much Does it Cost?
Nothing! CU Succeed® membership and all of the benefits are FREE!
CU Succeed® Website
You can access our CU Succeed® website by clicking on CU Succeed. The interactive site is updated regularly and will help you stay informed on a wide variety of issues. Here are just a few things you can find:
- News and special offers from CFCU.
- Easy-to-use financial calculators.
- Information on choosing a college and paying for it.
- Valuable information on getting and managing credit.
- Original articles written by teens.
- Opportunity to submit articles for publication in CU Succeed newsletter and on the website ... and earn money when your article is selected.
- Links to other helpful websites for teens.
And, so much more!
Sign up for the CU Succeed ® Teen Club today!
If you are not already a member of CFCU, click here to find out if you are eligible. If you are eligible, you can join CFCU and sign up for CU Succeed Teen Club with only $25 and one simple application!
Chevron Federal Credit Union has a wide variety of products and services that are designed to meet our members' needs through their life stages. As our young members financial needs change, we are here to provide products and services that suit them best.
*No monthly maintenance fee on Checking account. Parent has to be a joint member on all accounts up to age 18. Other Restrictions may apply. Please click here to contact our Contact Center if you have questions.