CFCU has made a special commitment to Chevron expatriates working in the U.S.
Through arrangements with Chevron Corporation, we can help make your transition from your home country to the U.S. as easy as possible. We also offer a range of services to foreign nationals working for Chevron overseas.
About CFCU's Expatriate Services
Foreign nationals working for Chevron both inside and outside of the U.S. are able to utilize a range of CFCU products and services, and we do not require a Social Security number. Some of the products and services you may be eligible for include:*
- FREE Checking Accounts and Savings Accounts
- Investments including Share Certificates (CDs) with competitive rates of return
- Personal Lines of Credit, Share-Secured Lines of Credit, and Personal Loans
- Auto Loans
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Low-Cost Domestic and International Wire Transfers
- FREE Payroll Direct Deposit
- FREE Electronic Statements and Online Banking
To take advantage of these services, please click on the relevant link below to find out more information:
Foreign National working for Chevron in the U.S.
Foreign National working for Chevron outside the U.S.
CFCU Membership Application for Chevron Expatriates
*Not all applicants will qualify. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.