CFCU offers foreign nationals working for Chevron Corporation outside of the U.S. a range of financial products and services. Many of our services are available without a Social Security number or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number).
CFCU Membership Application for Chevron Expatriates
Foreign nationals working for Chevron Corporation outside of the U.S. may apply for membership in CFCU and have access to select products and services.
To open accounts with CFCU you will need:
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of the front and back of your Chevron badge and/or a copy of your Lett of Assignment or Letter of Introduction
- CFCU Membership Application and Agreement
- IRS form W-8 BEN
- BSA form questionnaire
- A minimum $25 opening deposit ($50 for joint accounts).
Click here for instructions on how to complete IRS form W-8 BEN.
Please be advised that the CFCU membership application must be signed in ink and cannot be submitted by fax or email. CFCU will only accept original applications. If you are mailing your membership packet from overseas, we recommend that you send
it by trackable courier service.
Supplementary restrictions apply for foreign memberships and may supersede CFCU field-of-membership rules.
CFCU offers FREE Checking and Savings accounts to meet the needs of Chevron expatriates working outside the U.S.
FREE Checking Account
- No Social Security number or ITIN required for Chevron expatriates
- FREE ATM/Debit Card, box of checks, and online check images
- UNLIMITED check writing abilities
FREE Savings Accounts
- No Social Security Number or ITIN Required for Chevron expatriates
- Earn highly competitive dividends on our MarketEdge (money market) accounts and share certificates (CDs)
- FREE PC Access Online Banking
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE Internal Account Transfers
- FREE Electronic Statements
- Low-Cost Domestic and International Wire/Money Transfers
Worldwide Shared Branch Banking
- More than 5,600 Shared Branches networked worldwide
- Conduct a range of transactions as if you were in a CFCU branch
Click here to search for CO-OP Shared Branches in other countries.
For more information on CFCU and our expatriate services, please email us or
call us at 510-627-5000 or 800-232-8101.