24/7 banking: PC Access Online Banking turns your personal computer into a virtual CFCU branch! Log in to PC Access from CFCU's home page.
- Deposit paper checks from home
- Pay your bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make balance inquiries
- Make loan payments
- Take a loan advance
- Transfer funds to accounts at other financial institutions
- Send money to anyone with a valid email address
To sign up for PC Access for the first time:
- Go to the home page at chevronfcu.org
- In the Online Banking box, enter your Member Number in the Username space and your Social Security Number in the Password space
- Follow the prompts to create a new username and password
- Follow the prompts to request a one-time passcode to register your computer or mobile device
- Input the one-time passcode when prompted
To ensure that all PC Access features function as designed, please use the most current version of your web browser and computer operating system.
Transfer funds to anyone in the U.S. with an email address or cell phone number. (Standard text message rates apply.) Log in to PC Access and click on the Transfers tab, then the Transfer to/from Non-CFCU Account link. Click on Send Payment to add a new recipient and transfer up to $1,000 per day, with a maximum of $3,000 per week.
Transfer funds between your CFCU accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions. Log in to PC Access and click on the Transfers tab, then the Transfer to/from Non-CFCU Account link. Click on Setup New Account to enter your outside account information. Once your outside accounts are set up, click on Transfers to schedule the service. You can transfer up to $10,000 per week.
Bill Payer & eBills
Pay and/or view a bill online. Log in to PC Access and click the Bill Payer tab to pay your bills now, or schedule future bill payments.
You can use Bill Payer from any personal computer to authorize payment of virtually any bill.* Our third-party vendor will make your payments electronically (vendors who cannot accept electronic payments will continue to receive payments by check).
To view all your bills in one place, sign up for eBills.
IMPORTANT: Instead of just your member number, you must use your 14-digit CFCU account number (found in the MICR line of your CFCU check) to authorize electronic debits or credits to your account. Please click here to find out how to establish your 14-digit CFCU account number.
*CFCU uses a third-party bill payment vendor. Our third-party vendor does not make payments to collection agencies, government agencies, or court ordered payments. Payments cannot be made to payees outside the United States.