- Annual Percentage Rates (APR) are calculated based on a loan amount of $417,000 for conforming loans, $500,000 for Jumbo loans. The amortization term for Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) programs is 30-years.
- Rates shown are for a credit score of 720 or better, purchase, one unit, owner-occupied property on a 45 day lock, based on an 80% or less loan to value ratio. Your rate may be different.
- If down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be needed on the loan. This could increase the monthly payment and the APR.
- For adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs), rates are subject to increase after consummation.
- For the 7/1, 5/1, and 3/1 ARM programs the interest rate is fixed for the initial 7, 5, or 3 years. After the initial fixed period, the rate will adjust annually for the remaining term. For the 5/5 ARM program the interest rate is fixed for the initial 5 years and will adjust every 5 years for the remaining term.
- Other amortization terms available.
- Not all borrowers will qualify for all rates. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Limited to owner-occupied, one-to-four family units. Other restrictions on property may apply. Property insurance required. Flood insurance may be required.
Rates Subject to change daily
Rates are not guaranteed until locked
Click here interest rate cap table.