Optimize Online and Mobile Banking
April 2, 2020 by Chevron Federal Credit Union
Your bank at your fingertips – talk about convenience.
Having access to digital banking helps keep your finances as mobile as you. This is especially important with the current state of affairs. With much of the country in quarantine and many locations closed due to the COVID-19 lockdown, electronic access to our basic necessities is vital.
This is why we encourage you to use our 24/7 digital banking services at chevronfcu.org and the Chevron FCU Mobile App.
If you haven’t already, here’s how to create your Username and Password:
Option 1: Online
- Go to the home page at chevronfcu.org
- In the Online Banking box, enter your Member Number in the Username space and your Social Security Number in the Password space
- Follow the prompts
Option 2: Mobile
- Download our Mobile Banking app
- Tap “Sign Up”
- Enter your Member Number in the top space and your Social Security Number in the bottom space
- Follow the prompts
*Your Member Number can be found on the first page of your final DocuSign paperwork or was given to you by your local branch.
Here are just a few of our Digital Banking Services:
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Freeze, set daily limits, or order a replacement card
- Manage alerts
- Transfer between accounts
- Schedule recurring transfers
VIEW IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Transactions and balances
- FICO® Score
- Money Management and TurboTax® programs
And so much more… The time is now to go online and see all the amazing things you can do from the comfort of your couch. Deposit that check with your phone, pay bills with the click of your mouse, all while enjoying the same great service we provide at your local branch. We may be asked to remain at home during this time, but with our remarkable Online and Mobile banking capabilities, we will continue to be your lifelong financial partners.
For your security and protection we require your member number to identify you at time of sign up. We realize it may be difficult to find your member number and reaching out to our call center may be your only option. We apologize in advance for the extended wait times you may encounter with the call center.