Page Banner image

We coordinate with Chevron Corporation to make the transition from your home country to the U.S. as easy as possible.

Foreign nationals working for Chevron both inside and outside the U.S. can utilize a range of Chevron Federal Credit Union products and services. Additionally, many of our services are available without a Social Security number or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number). 

Download a summary of the program.

Expatriate services we offer:*

  • Free checking accounts and savings accounts
  • Investments including Share Certificates (CDs) with competitive rates of return
  • Personal loans and personal lines of credit
  • Auto loans 
  • Auto and home insurance
  • Low-cost domestic and international wire transfers
  • Free payroll direct deposit
  • Free electronic statements and Online Banking

Contact the Expatriate Services Help Desk

For more information about Chevron Federal Credit Union and our expatriate services, please fill out the form below. NOTE: Please provide at least one address (residential or mailing) below.

* Not all applicants will qualify. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.

From everyday finance to life’s big money moments, it’s better when you belong.