A personal line of credit is a revolving credit that you can access as you need it, instead of borrowing one lump sum.
A maximum limit will be set at the outset, and you can draw on those funds up to the maximum amount as expenses come up. This is
a great option to have as an emergency fund for unexpected expenses. And with no collateral requirement, you don’t need to borrow against your home or your other assets.
Fixed rates starting as low as 10.60% APR1
- Those who need varying amounts of funds for different purposes at different times
- Those who know they will need quick access to a loan at a later time
- You can take out small sums periodically, as opposed to one lump sum
- Credit limit of up to $25,0002
- Interest accrues only on what is used
- Monthly payments are based on the balance of your loan
- Loan issued based on creditworthiness, without the use of property or other assets as collateral3
To begin using your personal line of credit:
Tapping your line of credit is as easy as writing a check for purchases or transferring funds from your line of credit to another account.
Here are three ways to transfer funds:
- Use Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Stop by your local Chevron Federal Credit Union branch
- Give us a call at 800-232-8101 Monday through Friday, 5am to 9pm, and Saturday, 8am to 4pm Pacific Time. (For those outside the U.S., call 510-627-5000.)