Join Today!

Here's what you'll need for each applicant to get started:

  • Social Security number
  • Government issued ID: driver's license, state ID, or passport with current address
  • Current address
  • Date of birth
  • Employment information
  • Information to fund account
  • Proof of eligibility documents (optional)

You can fund your account using one of the following options:

  • ACH from another domestic financial institution (up to $550) – you will need the routing number and account number
  • Transfer from an existing Chevron Federal Union account – you will need the account number
  • Mail a check payable to Chevron Federal Credit Union


Membership options

Primary and joint memberships: You can join as an individual member or as a joint member. Use the standard Membership Application to open your Primary Share Savings account, with the option to add other deposit accounts.

Minor memberships: You can use the Minor Membership Application to establish a minor as the Primary Member and a legal guardian as the Joint Owner. (In order to open a MySavings account for a minor, the minor needs to be the Primary Member.)

Uniform Transfer to Minors Act Account (UTMA): Please stop by a branch, or give us a call at 800-232-8101. For those outside the U.S., call 510-627-5000.

Membership Application

Minor Membership Application



Apply for expatriate services

Foreign nationals working for Chevron Corporation are able to utilize a range of Chevron Federal Credit Union deposit and lending products, inside and outside the U.S.

Chevron Federal Credit Union can help you with wire transfers, secure auto and personal loans, establishing your banking needs in the U.S., and more.

Expatriate Application



Add accounts

Are you a current member wanting to open new accounts?

Log in to Online Banking!

Select Add New Accounts and the type of account you’d like to open under your existing membership.


Log In to Online Banking




From everyday finance to life’s big money moments, it’s better when you belong.