Here's what you'll need for each applicant to get started:
- Social Security number
- Government issued ID: driver's license, state ID, or passport with current address
- Current address
- Date of birth
- Employment information
- Information to fund account
- Proof of eligibility documents (optional)
You can fund your account using one of the following options:
- ACH from another domestic financial institution (up to $550) – you will need the routing number and account number
- Transfer from an existing Chevron Federal Union account – you will need the account number
- Mail a check payable to Chevron Federal Credit Union
Apply for expatriate services
Foreign nationals working for Chevron Corporation are able to utilize a range of Chevron Federal Credit Union deposit and lending products, inside and outside the U.S.
Chevron Federal Credit Union can help you with wire transfers, secure auto and personal loans, establishing your banking needs in the U.S., and more.