Report an Issue

How to report fraudulent activity

Is there a transaction posted to your account that you do not recognize? Did you receive a call from someone claiming to be from Chevron Federal Credit Union asking for your account number, login credentials, or other details? Report it!

If you get a suspicious call or text from someone claiming to be from the Credit Union, even if the number appears to belong to the Credit Union, please call us at 800-232-8101.

Only provide sensitive information if you have called us directly, if we call in response to a wire transfer transaction you initiated online, or via Secure Email within Digital Banking.

How to Report a Lost or Stolen Card

Credit card 

  • Report a lost/stolen credit card: 866-633-9958
  • Report a lost/stolen credit card outside the U.S.: 701-461-1878 (collect call)

ATM/Debit card
Send us a Secure Email from Online Banking or Mobile Banking, or call us:

Protective Actions You Can Take

Change password or PIN

Change your password or PIN online anytime by logging in to Online Banking.

Set a Travel Notification

If you plan to travel, set a Travel Notification by calling Chevron Federal Credit Union at 800-232-8101, so you’ll be able to use your credit and debit cards seamlessly as you travel. For those outside the U.S., call 510-627-5000.

Suspend account

If you believe you have been a victim of fraud and you want us to temporarily suspend your account, call us at 800-232-8101. For those outside the U.S., call 510-627-5000.

From everyday finance to life’s big money moments, it’s better when you belong.